Sunday, April 5, 2009

Spring clean

Today I had a bath!! And I liked it..I always like it, which is good, I get quite a few baths. The water part isn't my FAVORITE thing, exactly, but I always get some sort of treat in the bath for being good... but I can't get enough of that high-powered blower thing that dries me! It's wonderful- like a massage...I lie right down on my raised table, and just relaaaaaxxxx....so good! And sometimes I bite the air that comes out of the hose, which always makes my mom laugh so then I kiss her 'cause she's funny.
Before the bath, though, it was such a nice spring day out, and I got to spend it running and playing in the yard, and getting nice and dirty romping through the mud with my Uncle Ash! We've had lots of rain, and the whole yard is soggy, which makes for great squishy-between-the-toes mud. So I left lots of dirt in the tub and now I'm all clean and shiny and fluffy. Uncle Ash had a bath last week, and my dog mom Rhya had one yesterday...I think we must be going somewhere! I'll find out soon...
Oh! I almost forgot: my new trick is SOOOOO easy! All I haveta do is lie back on my side, and mom says "bang" and then clicks for me and tosses me a treat! It only took me a couple minutes to get her to start clicking for this- humans are so easily amused! Woooo!

2 comments:

  1. Hello there, nice to meet you and welcome to DWB. What a cool new trick you learned. Just to lay down and you get a trick!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Gosh...I don't like baths at all....try to escape, and roll around on the carpet...mom follows me with lots of towells. But, I do get a treat after too!
    Cheers, Honey (13 yo golden)
    www.supertrooperhoney.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete