Friday, March 27, 2009

Mom has to get schooled too!

Hi-

Last night, my dog-mom Rhya went to school. I guess she's been going to school for a few years now- I'm a little surprised that no one thinks she's learned everything yet..I mean, I think she's pretty smart? I'll have to ask her about this...hang on...
.
.
OK, I think I get it. It's not that Rhya has lots and lots to learn, but from what she says, her school now is more about she and our mom working together better, and staying in practice at that. And that they learn things from each other a lot, just from trying to run agility courses different ways. Rhya says her class is loads of fun too, she's usually so excited when she first gets there, that she says she can't help but to "wooo Woooo Woooo" for almost half the class!
For those of you who aren't used to having us "Mals" around, that's how we mostly talk. We have LOTS to say, but we rarely bark- I don't think my old uncle Stony CAN bark, actually. We say everything in wooos, and growls, and howls, and mumbles. That's fun too!
Rhya talks so much though that she makes some of her classmates bark- they're excited right al0ng with her!

Can I just say? I'm glad my dog-mom IS smart, I was a little worried about what might happen as I got older!

No comments:

Post a Comment