Monday, March 30, 2009

Shopping day

Today my mom was at that "work" place again. But when she came home, she took me shopping with her! I hopped right into my crate in the van, and kept her company all the way up the long, long road to the yummy food store, and then I got to go INSIDE! It's a little bit scary in there- I don't like the jangly bells on the door- but mmmmmmmmm...it smells sooooo gooood...the nice people who own the store bake scrumptious homemade doggie cookies in there, and they sell those, along with only healthy and natural kibbles and yummy frozen bones and meats... oh, I'm sorry, I'm drooling on the keyboard just THINKING about all the wonderful things in that place...
We poked around all over the store, my mom was looking for a couple things..and then I saw an ANIMAL! Right in the store!! It wasn't another dog. It wasn't one of those squirrels, but not much bigger... mom said it was a "kitty". I've never seen one before!! I thought about chasing it, but my mom told me not to. And then later, I spotted another one! It was sitting so still up on the counter, it took me awhile to realize it was real! But it didn't move, just quietly looked at me. And I felt strangely like this "kitty" was just nice, and though it didn't speak to me, clearly we were OK with each other. So I left the kitty alone, and minded my own business..besides, mom was ready to carry out some of those yummy things from the store, and I needed to go lead her out to the van, and make sure she put everything inside where it needed to go so it would all get home safe. Mom was so glad for my help, I got a cookie in my crate to eat on the way home!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tassi,

    Want to stop by and say "Hi". Our momma loves the "furries" so we be back to check on you soon.

    Princess Eva

    www.tashaeva.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete